Regulations and General Provisions
This webpage was created having in mind the utility and the necessity of having a place where you can find quickly the latest legislation, proposals and other school related regulations and rules regarding education and the school system in Michigan.
- A Blueprint for Reform - The Reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- ACT Information
- Career Rediness Standards
- Center for Equality and Excellence
- Common Core College
- ESEA Reauthorization - Ablueprint for reform - see the Diverse Learners paper.
- No Child Left Behind Rules
- The President's Obama Possible Changes to No Child Left Behind
- Public Act 160 Dual Enrollment
- Title I Guidance on Designing Schoolwide Programs
- U.S. Department of Education - News
- U.S. Department of Education Stipulations for Michigan Regarding Education
- U.S. Department Of Education Perspective on the Education Reform